Re: More Videos, featureing Per and Rick

oh..... damn!  yes!!!!!!!  this is amazing! :p

< Reminded me of the Dead's melt downs>
you may enjoy this Grateful Dead album.  2 CD's of a montage of one song (Dark Star) over all the years... the only album to feature every band member!  Melt down was the key word there! :D     ^|>^m
Mirror Ashes
Transitive Axis

CD 1: Transitive Axis
Novature (Formless Nights Fall)
Pouring Velvet
In Revolving Ash Light
Clouds Cast
Through
Fault Forces
The Phil Zone
La Estrella Oscura
Recedes (While We Can)
CD 2: Mirror Ashes
Transilience
73rd Star Bridge Sonata
Cease Tone Beam
The Speed Of Space
Dark Matter Problem / Every Leaf Is Turning
Foldback Time