Re: new looper

On Block Island this summer, I saw a band play and it was 3 guitar
players that sang. They were backed up by Kareoke discs. I couldn't
believe it. They were really nice people that simply wanted to sound
good. They played to a full house of very happy and enthused (and
drunk) boaters who couldn't have cared a less. They then collected
there 2 grand for 5 hours of work and left happy. Thats who this
pedal is marketed to and they will sell a shitload of them.
Also, with all these play along devices like this and the fender g
decs, we are in danger of creating a whole generation of guitar
players with good time. Very Dangerous.