Re: new looper

i am with you,on the other hand it seems to be a very practical compact
pedal guitar its an efx proccessor with amp sims,looper,drum machine to
practice or teach and mic input,but too early to tell how good its
internal sounds will be...
i am quite curious about this one seems to be a nice stomp solution as well
http://line6.com/m13/
but again too early to tell
cheers
Luis