RE: MIDI foot controllers Gordius

Hi Xavier,
I'm very interested to talk with you about the FC-300 + LP1 combi and see
what the possibilities are vs what can be done for a certain price. Some
ideas: track status, current track, current BPM, tempo led, reverse, half
speed...that kind of info. Besides that, I would like to send PC's to my
synths.

Were do you live in Belgium? I'm from Antwerpen :) As you know, I'm
organizing a Live Looping event in Antwerpen in (probably) May 2009 and if
things are going well there will be several LP1 loopers too using
FCB1010's and FC-300's. A nice opportunity for you to talk with them and
other loopers about your product.

---
Sjaak
http://www.livelooping.be/