Re: Looping Dilemna 2

I used to do a long loop with half speed on and turn it back to normal
with the loop running twice as fast as a backing effect which would
trigger the drum machine at a normal speed as well.Then i would start
layering things on top.
Another option would be tapping record and ending the loop to trigger your
desired drum machine speed with its volume down and doing long multiplied
overdubs which will not affect the speed of the drum box,then slowly fade
the backing beat.
These days i dont use synced drumboxes anymore,although i recently did a
gig in konstanz where i used my sampler to run a steady backing sample
while i improvise,but its all fun!
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom