Re: OT: DIY Music Room sound-proofing

lol, Rick, this is the most useful bit of info I've seen in awhile!  Thanks for taking the time to share it, and at 5.35 am in the morning!  either you are going to bed extremely late or you're up extremely early.  that would mean you're either a musician or a monk.  Which, I'm sure, for you is not an unwelcome option.  Todd