Re: Campaign to make more CFCs for Repeater

Hey David, i read the posting on the Repeater list already and
realized, that Pretec will probably not manufacture 20 more pieces
for ten people interested.
And as i wrote some days ago: jactron.co.uk still have cards. Got a
256 mb (no 512 there) and it works flawlessly.
I believe it probably needed 1.000 or 10.000 people ordering cards,
before they would consider making new old ones.

Are we just doing this here to shout "CFC, me, too!" or is there
maybe a more organized effort for this demand going already?
Otherwise "me, too!", please.

500 people ordering cards straight away would probably create enough
pressure on Pretec via Tima or Jactron.

Salud, j

On 12.08.2008, at 22:31, Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-
delight.com wrote:

> Campaign to make more CFCs for Repeater

from the forefront of artsy gentrification in Berlin :
---
jayrope
=== musical ===
http://kliklak.net