Re: Line 6 JM4, M13 was new looper

Assuming it's up the standards of the DM4, it's pretty good though
probably not as good as going analog. I've been trying for a while to
replace my DM4 with dedicated pedals, but haven't been able to come up
with a good replacement for the Rocktave Divider model that I actually
use fairly heavily.

I'm tempted to try the M13 plus a couple Tech21 character series
pedals as a way to trim my mobile rig way down.

Mark