Re: open source stompbox--looper?

Just went and looked at it ...

I have to say that the concept is quite brilliant and in line with what Rainer and others have said about developing modular approaches to the tools we need to have.

But to call it "open source" is a little disingenuous ... no Linux or Mac support for the development tools? Pfeh! No MIDI? No real USB?

I suppose if one looks at this as another "step in the right direction" of having embedded digital systems that we could use (instead of dragging a laptop to the performances), then abso-freaking-lutely!

Dennis