Re: open source stompbox--looper?

I sort of doubt that it is 'restricted' to Windows.  More that as a single person developer, that's all he's done.  I can't imagine he'd be upset if someone ported it to Mac or Linux.  I wrote a patch editor for my Digitech RP2000 and made it open source, but there's no Mac or Linux version.  Only because I have zero clue (and no resources) how to go about writing for those platforms.

Seems like a cool idea, though from my perspective, I'd rather get a laptop and an FCB1010 and AudioMulch.  A bit more cash... anywho... nifty idea.