M13

No amp modeling, none, zip, nada, This is purely a stomp box modeler, you would have to use an amp or two as a backline.  Mark Hamburg had a creative idea which was to pair an M13 with a couple of the new tech21  character stomp box modelers which I have not tried but look intriguing from a suitcase rig perspective.  They make them in a number of British and American flavors, and are not modelers at all, but analog devices.  I can attest to the fact that a stereo combination of BF fender clean with Vox warmth is beyond fantastic sounding. It would really be cool to be able to duplicate that sound with out schlepping amps.

Bill