Re: OT: from sound-proofing/ to life looping

Well thanks so much for the kindness Scott.

Of course you can use the line as long as I get a copy of what you do!

It did ring with me too when I wrote it. But I've written way too many songs to worry about gravel that falls out of the truck in transport.

stay bright

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.