Re:DOES YOUR TOURING RIG DIFFER FROM YOUR HOME RIG?

> Rick wrote:
> In fact,  it would be great to hear from others what there touring rig
> consists of
> and what their 'play my hometown or withing shot of an automobile" rig
>would
> consist of.

I'm only doing local gigs now, but I have the intension to do a few gigs
abroad next year so this is an interesting topic Rick. Taking a 100kg
setup on a plane is simply not an option ;) Besides that, what power
issues do you have to think of (Europe vs US)?

---
Sjaak
http://www.livelooping.be/
http://www.overgaauw.be/