Echoplex DPP and stereo

Hello all,

I'm new to the mailing list and this is my first post. I'd like to get some ideas from other loopers about using the Echoplex in stereo.

Perhaps I should say "stereo", since it's probably impossible to get true stereo without using two of them. .

But I can't afford two Echoplexes (one was expensive enough)!

Surely there's a way to extract a stereo configuration from that one mono output? My concern is to get a good, full sounding stereo image, especially for studio work, and I'm prepared to invest in more gear if need be. So far the results have been poopy. . .

Have any of you tackled this dilemma? Any ideas would be most welcome. Thanks,

Joshua