Re: Echoplex DPP and stereo

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 5:43 PM, Joshua & Jennifer Easley
<j.easley@msn.com> wrote:

> Surely there's a way to extract a stereo configuration from that
> one mono output? My concern is to get a good, full sounding stereo
> image, especially for studio work, and I'm prepared to invest in more
>gear
> if need be. So far the results have been poopy. . .
>
> Have any of you tackled this dilemma? Any ideas would be most welcome.
> Thanks,
>
> Joshua

HI,

For a while I used to put my EDP mono output signal through a filter
bank that created a stereo signal. That was an awesome stereo sound,
but I had to sell the filter bank in order to keep other gear and
repair things that broke down. As for your setup, any stereo creating
devise that you like can be used.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen