Re: Japan loopers?

At 11:41 AM -0700 8/18/08, Mark Sottilaro wrote:
>Hey kids,
>
>Going to Japan from the 1st to the 15th of last month and I'm
>wondering if any of ya'll hail from that Island and could point me
>to a cool music performance or show of some sort.

Hey Mark!  Are you only going to be in Tokyo?

If you happen to be coming out here to the Kansai area, I'll see what
I can dig up.  Can't really help you out around Kanto, unfortunately,
but it sounds as if some of the other guys have got that covered.

Arigato!

        --m.
--
_____
"when you think your dreams are shattered, it's time to dream new dreams"