Re: Tabletop loopers

No problem if you're not a software person.  Someone's done if for
you.  He's a very nice man, he gives it away for free.

http://www.zonemobius.com

Or if you want a more "tape" style...

http://www.expert-sleepers.co.uk/augustusloop.html

But that'll set you back $29

One day I dream of having a Lemur...  but then I remember both my
hands are usually busy with a guitar anyway.  If only humans were
monkeys instead of apes we'd have prehensile tails!