RE: Can anyone recommend a good compressor to use alongside an EDP?

 Am very happy with my two knob Keeley, I set the internal trims to accept
high output signals so I can run anything from piezo pickups to high output
humbuckers with the most dynamic range and most transparent sound. I never
run the sensitivity past 1 0'clock, and I set the level depending on which
guitar I'm using and try to match unity gain with the bypassed sound with
perhaps a little boost. Really helps prevent digital clipping whan using a
looper or recording to DAW. Ther are so many good ones out the including
analog mand, TC, Carl martin, Demeter, and that's not even talking about
rack mount units.
Bill