Re: TRAVEL TRANSFORMERS: who owns their own on this list and where do you live

At the risk of repeating myself:

The use of SPS for me has been the way to go. With the exception of the
FCB1010 (which has this stupid switch), everything in my (toouring) setup
adapts to different voltages. In some cases (e.g. stompboxes), this
required to get a fitting SPS-type external power supply (at Radio Shack
or whatever it's called in your region).

              Rainer

----- original Nachricht --------