Re: Looping Videos from my Europe/UK tour

please upload that blog .. sure there is lots of interest among LD community.

by the way, regarding the koln complete series.
are the other performances available as visuals+audio?
I remember Michael told there was a plan for doing a footage dvd of the entire concert.
is already done?

raul.