Re: Can anyone recommend a good compressor to use alongside an EDP?

Good grief, Per, I could I have forgotten the RNC? I used two of as well.
take back my recommendation of the DBX, as my memory appears to be shot
and
going as I get older. :)  The RNC is a kick butt little compressor, and
only
half space. I love those things.

Kris