Gordius LG midi controller for sale

Due to increasing demands from my job and travel, I’m just not going to be able to put the Gordius LG to use as I originally planned.  It is arguably the most powerful , and upgradable , controller out there.

Xavier continues to do an amazing job of continuous improvement for the firmware and computer control software.

This LG is absolutely in perfect condition and has only been turned on to update the firmware.  Virtually brand new.

I’m asking $650 and free shipping in the US.   (orig. $699 + $99 shipping)

For more information, visit www.gordius.be  .   you can contact me offlist at   qua @oregon.com

-Qua