Re: Game controllers and MIDI

I used a Wolfking Warrior in combination with Bome MIDI Translator to
control Möbius and FX. Works really well, actually, but I needed more
distance between the controller and my laptop (10 meters) and I was
told that USB is not that reliable anymore then, so I switched back to
a MIDI controller which works fine with a 10 meter cable. But, when
you don't need the distance, it's a cheap solution and it's very
responsive..

http://www.wolfkingusa.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=9&Itemid=7
http://www.bome.com/midi/translator/

Grtz, Sanne