RE: OT/first looping performance without hardware

I'm a Ducati guy! I've got a backpack guitar bag that can haul around a
guitar, a couple of guyatone micro pedals, and a laptop. I ride to
rehearsal studios sometimes when I need to make a lot of noise.
Unfortunately, can't carry a proper amp this way.

I haven't ridden on the highway like this. Even at around-town speeds
(which for me is still around 50mph), I don't feel so secure with the
guitar on my back. I don't think the designers of the backpack had highway
speeds in mind when they designed it. But I haven't found a better one,
yet.

Sidecars are cool, but limit maneuverability and top speed. And really,
isn't it all about being a ninja looper? (Apologies to Zoe, I know your
cello is too big to fit on your back).

All talk of motorcyling aside, having minimal kit is still really
important to me. I think everyone knows what a hassle setup can be.
implifying things in this regard is central to my current thinking as I
redesign my rig.