re: Improvisations from our "music" vacation in a small village inGroningen, the Netherlands

Thanks so much for posting this - the soundtrack for my afternoon.

Congrats on producing this lovely collection - it hangs together really
well, especially as it was largely improvised.

Dan Ash
White Plains, NY