rackmount midi controller...?

im looking for something with 10 buttons or so that can do PC and CC -
even if its not rack mountable....has anyone seen a relatively small controller with buttons?
this is to be operated by my hands, not my feet...so small buttons are ok

 ..for lp1 owners...imagine something that just had the buttons on it and you programmed their function...only needs a midi out

any small glimpse of hope would be sweet

thankyou
fro

> From: looppool@cruzio.com
> To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
> Subject: Looping Videos from my Europe/UK tour
> Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 04:07:29 -0700
>
> I just started a page at youtube for anyone interested in seeing
> some of the performances from my recent tour of Scandinavia, Germany
> and the UK.
>
> It's at
>
> www.youtube.com/DaygloOrangePlastic
>

> Currently, I have 2 clips from the Looping Festival in Oslo, Norway
> and the 2nd Koln Live Looping Festival in Koln, Germany.
>

> I want to profusely thank both the videographers who shot
> these two clips, Mark Francombe in Oslo and Walter Bruehn
> (who also edited the clips) in Koln as well as
> Jan Weise (Oslo) and Michael Peters (Koln) who respectively produced these
> two wonderfully creative multi-artist festivals.
>

> Also, I wrote an extensive blog of my whole two month tour and I'll be
> posting that
> soon if anyone is interested in reading about the tour and the fantastic
> places we
> saw and the amazing people we hung out and played with.
>

> yours, Rick Walker

Be the filmmaker you always wanted to be—learn how to burn a DVD with Windows®. Make your smash hit