RE: yesterday's performance with responsive video animation

That was cool.  I assume you were not able to see the visuals, right?
Robert was certainly intuitive and anticipated some of your modifications
quite nicely.  Cello sounded huge and rich, too--I liked seeing your right
foot pop out every now and then to activate a command.

dave

Dave Gallaher
Microwave Dave & The Nukes
micdave@hiwaay.net