Re: first looping performance without hardware

Maybe try Digital Performer or Live instead of Logic?  I hear good
things about Logic, but stability isn't one of them.  When I saw
Thomas Dolby perform with two G5s Logic died twice during the show.
I don't really do that much performance with Digital Performer but
it's very stable for me on my G5.

I've been using Live these days but my "Live" rig is PC and it's
pretty damn stable.  The coolest thing is that usually when it goes
down it stops responding to mouse clicks but my loops keep going and
Mobius will still respond to MIDI so I'm able to gracefully fade
out.  Normally though, it only crashes when I'm mucking about with
Jamstix (an improvisational drum machine) in some way that I wouldn't
try during a performance.

Mark