Looperlative review in the new Guitar Player magazine

Bob Amstadt wrote about the Looperlative review in Guitar Player magazine:

"As for Bill Walker, I also owe him a big thank you for helping to get this
done.  I can't say enough nice things about Bill and the time that he
invested into helping."

I ,  too, have to second this.

Bill is so fantastic at getting in and really learning any instrument
deeply
when he takes it on.
He has been my own personal mentor using this marvelous machine and
I always look to him to lead the way in innovating with it.

The fact that he's my brother just adds icing to the cake of gratitude
that
I have for learning from such a
wonderful and inspiring musician.

Rick Walker