Re: DOES YOUR TOURING RIG DIFFER FROM YOUR HOME RIG?

Rick Walker schrieb:
> WHAT'S YOUR TOURING RIG LIKE and how does it differ
> from your AT HOME RIG?

No difference in general, though I might not take all faderboxes I have
to some places. And the audio interface could be different. Though at
the moment I only have my quatafire, I wouldn't mind to have a high end
(bigger) interface at home. A little Mixer is handy at home as well, but
not required on stage (for me...)
I usually have at least one Tibetan bowl with me, at home I have more of
them including really huge ones. But to a local concert I might bring
them as well, depending on the event...
Speakers have to be at the venue, I can't carry them anyway...

But the core of my instrument is a small (12") Powerbook. I'll look
forward to see the new Korg nano controllers, that would minimize my
"rig" even further. First requirement is to be able to hitch-hike with
my instrument (I can't keep up with announcements of raising prices for
whatever transportation is suitable normally... ;-)

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------