RE: looperlative in GP.

I am so happy that the review of the LP-1 is coming out. I can’t wait to read the New GP, and with Sonny Landreth on the cover???? I’ll be a pig in shit! Thanks for the props Bob and Rick, and thanks for bringing me on board in the early stages. Also, I want to give huge shout out of gratitude (gee I sound like I’m hosting the MTV awards),  to Barry Cleveland , who as Ed surmised is the resident loop nut at GP, for taking the time to really delve deeper into Looperlative. Barry is a guy who really gets it, and is a fine guitarist and looper in his own right, not to mention an interesting person with a droll sense of humor and a quiver of great guitar player related stories. It was a pleasure hanging out with him.

Bill