Re: mini review: BOSS SL-20 SLICER/LOOPER pedal

thanks for the review rick. i've been jonesing for one of these too...i love being able to take ambient loops and turn them into rhythmic ones and i think this would be a great tool for that. please let us know more as you get more familiar with it!

sim