Re: mini review: BOSS SL-20 SLICER/LOOPER pedal

Glad you confirmed my first impression, Rick, that the new Slicer sounds
really cool ;-)
I am also really tempted to get one. But the number of pedals is becoming
ridiculous. I really should stop buying hardware until I eventually switch
to software looping...

Be prepared to hear that Slicer effect more often in the future. I think -
instead of an "exotic ambient" sound - it will become a commodity that
every other school kid will use to pep up their guitar sound.
Just too simple & tempting...

Buzap