Free Kaossilator and looping album

Hi Loopers

I'm happy to announce that much of my music is now available for free
on Jamendo (which doesn't mean that you're not allowed to donate
generously... I know, wishful thinking ;-). Jamendo is a community of
free, legal and unlimited music published under Creative Commons
licenses. You’ll find tons of free music there – from crappy to
inspiring and everything in between.

Here's the link to all my published albums: http://www.jamendo.com/en/
artist/Nico_Spahni

Click on the following link if you want to listen to my improvised
ambient guitar looping album: http://www.jamendo.com/en/album/28029

The following link takes you to my most recent work "Sounds of
Kaoss" (no live looping): http://www.jamendo.com/album/30442
„Sounds of Kaoss“ is a handful of tracks featuring the Korg
Kaossilator and Kaoss Pad (mini-KP). All sounds are exclusively
derived from these two devices. A DAW was used for editing as well as
volume and balance adjustments. Also, subtle EQ and additional reverb
was applied here and there to make the listening experience (even)
more enjoyable.

Has anyone else on this list published anything on Jamendo? I know
Rainer has.

Cheers

Nico

www.jamendo.com/en/artist/Nico_Spahni