AW: elec gtr setup - to simplify

Erdem,

you're using a lot of both dedicated effects and flexible multi-fx devices,
so if you would be more specific on the actual requirements you have (e.g.
using delays up to a length of x seconds, using vocoders, whatever) rather
than on the devices, that may help.

Quite frankly, I fail to believe that one can't get the sound of, say, a
mxr
phaser from a reaktor-based setup. Perhaps you should work more on
understanding how to model a specific sound with a relatively flexible tool
like reaktor.

One series of hardware boxes I like for very flexible effects construction
is the Clavia Modular series. They excel on creating crazy nonlinear
dynamics or filter-based effects.

I personally enjoy the Pod X3 Live, which features at least models of some
of the devices you mention (JMP1, mxr phaser).

Using fewer devices will automatically reduce the weight you have to carry
around. Apart from that, make your own cables. Use automotive- or
aerospace-type of cables as a starting point, they are both
weight-optimized
and very sturdy.

        Rainer