Re: Maybe OT--editing of film

Howdy,

 A big definate YES! When I was in junior high, the band teacher gave a
presentation to ALL 7th graders. He played a piece by Glinka. I envisioned
a frolicking chase through a forest. Different sections of the piece made
scenes in my head of different parts of a forest. Dense trees, a downhiil
run along a stone path through sparce trees, a splash across a stream,
etc. I believe you can. Listen to Todd Rungren's Utopia album track "The
Ikon". If you don't visualize different scenes in your mind you probably
are being distracted by something.
Rig

--- On Mon, 8/25/08, mike@michaelplishka.com <mike@michaelplishka.com>