Re: Musica Optica 2007

can you imagine improvising to an simple image that starts to change in
colors beautifully and then turns into an eternal tunnel and you get all
into it and the music becomes almost the image and  you start grooving
with each other and just as people start to dream and sync to it,there is
an abrupt picture change of a goat in a snowy field starting at you?
i mean what do you play? people just burst into fucking laughter and at
the end the guy doing the images on his laptop had to pay for all our
drinks!
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom