Re: Maybe OT--editing of film

>> My question
>> to this esteemed group is:
>> Is there a parallel to this in music?  can we experience
>> different
>> "locations" in music in the same piece?

sure!
to control reverb time with a pedal is half the way
the other half is to imagine such music for some reason
people always found that my music was like soundtracks
I dont watch horror films and don't like shocks and always found the
flow through the scenes fundamental
thats why I hardly use presets, only sliders on the ground...

I also keep claiming that we keep in the same spot as long as FeedBack
is full and start traveling when we reduce it!

Pink Floyd and Richard Wagner tought me a lot ;-)