Re: audio to midi vst plugins

> I too was hoping Melodyne could do audo to midi conversion in
> real-time, but as Chris I found that it is not working.

I used Melodyne a little bit and found it quite thrilling.
I've been thinking a bit in this diretion - would this kind of work?

1. Record a live loop in real-time (audio) and keep it running
2. Press a pedal that triggers a script:
"Pick up the audio file of the loop, send it to Melodyne. Return a MIDI
file. Play the MIDI file as a loop."

Since the loop is already running in real-time, the midi conversion by
Melodyne wouldn't have to be in real-time.

Do you think this would work?

best regards
Buzap

--
GMX Kostenlose Spiele: Einfach online spielen und Spaß haben mit Pastry
Passion!