RE: elec gtr setup - to simplify

Putting the looper into the effects loop of a guitar amp is SO much better than up front.  It will be worth finding a small tube amp with an effects loop.

dave

I don't even like having the EDP in front of the amp because I can hear & feel its effect on the signal, and I don't much care for it. Thus, I can't & won't comment on your (to my eyes) gigantic effects toolbox, except to say that it seems to be much easier to model effects & combine them with a purely digital signal flow than it is to replace a tube amp that sounds, feels, and responds like a tube amp.

--
Zak Kramer
Crazyquilt Arts & Music