Re: AW: elec gtr setup - to simplify

Did you mean...take it to the retirement home...NOW? Cuz that's kinda,
like, ouch.

Or did you mean that, at the point when we're ready for the retirement
home, the non-laptoppers will still be dragging the amps and stompboxes
around? Cuz that's like, no big deal. Great inheritance for the kiddies.

Not that compact isn't desirable and necessary, but I can tell you that
in 20 years, none of the computer hardware or software you're using now
will be supported and you'll have spent thousands upgrading every five
years, whilst a 2008 Matchless amp will still be going strong and worth
five times what it sold for originally... :-D ...

not even remotely involved,

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com