Re: audio to midi vst plugins

> Why not play the same thing with a midi device? Seems like you're
> complicating the issue.

Ok, fair enough question ;-)
Let me explain:
My crazy vision was to think through if it would be technically possible
a) play a live audio loop
b) let melodyne etc. create a midi file out of it
c) have some tool harmonically / rhythmically analyze the midi file
d) let the computer play some generative music (i.e. with Noatkl)
accompanying your live loop...

It is a very far-fetched idea and I'm not even sure if I'd like the
results in musical terms.
Anyway, since you've asked... ;-)

Buzap
Jetzt dabei sein: