Re: AW: elec gtr setup - to simplify

The thing about buying hardware, such as boutique amps, is that they have resale value, even appreciation.  Computer hardware goes down to where after a few years you can't give it away, and god forbid you ever pay money for audio software...  Another great thing about about boutique amps is that there's always a bunch of guys with money who get bored with them and buy a new one every year or so, so you can let them take that first-purchase devaluation hit.  Musical hardware (actual amps, guitars and effects) hold their value better than almost anything else in your house.  Furniture?  Clothing?  Appliances?  Forget it.

TH