RE: AW: elec gtr setup - to simplify

George, you have the old blue box 300, and the Fender copy 505?  I do as
well, bought them new in 1979 or 1980.  I haven't used the 300 recently,
but
I still play the 505 at my solo gigs.  It is a better guitar than my 1956
Fender Strat was.  I used to use the synth set an octave down as the
bassist
in my pre-looper one man band.  Having the individual switches to choose
which strings went through the synth was great.

dave

Of course I'm not about to sell my hand-wired tube amps or the GR-300/G-505
or even the GK-20. For studio stuff I'll use anything in my bag. But I've
got a bunch of other gadgetry that is due to go on eBay as soon as I get
motivated.

-George