Re:M13 has arrived

Hey Sjaak!
As far as i know the M13 sends and receives CC´s and PC´s and is
implemented to control all of the looper functions,FX on/off bypass,tap
tempo,ccs for exp pedal and scene selection.So far there is no sync
support i think and it cannot act as a footcontroller.I was really looking
forward to that to control my eventide stompbox which has midi;-(
but the y might bring a firmware update soon so lets bug them about it!
did you order it or are you going to?
still debating wether i should get rid of all my stomps now including the
DL4!
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom