Re: reply to OT

It means that they have their email address in the <Reply To> field
within their email software for the account that they use for LD.

If they were to visit that entry in their email software and delete it
then all would be well.

Unfortunately it seems this is now a default behaviour for some email
software,
where previously the default was always to leave the field blank.

Hence, anyone who has this problem is unlikely to know about it.
(happened to me, but I noticed the LD replies coming directly from
the correspondent, rather than through LD).

andt butler