RE: AW: elec gtr setup - to simplify

> From: George Ludwig [mailto:sfmissionman@yahoo.com]
>
> I'm afraid that you and others are assuming I am arguing against
> software in general. I'm not.

Understood.  Thinking more about this, a fairly good analogy is to
think of buying software like subscribing to an expensive cable
channel.

You can't legally sell used software even if it did retain some value
in the market.  You don't actually own anything, just a "license to
use".

> BTW, could you possibly approve my membership in the Mobius list?

Approved.

> I would be happy to paypal you some money if I actually use the
>  software beyond my initial evaluation.

Another really odd thing about software is that some developers
don't ask for any money.  I've never understood why that is...

Jeff