Re: any bay area loopers want to meet up at SFO this Friday for Zoe's gig?

i am playing non-stop!
i get a little break around 12:30 when the organizer comes to watch
my stuff for 15 minutes and i can nip off to grab some lunch.

thank you, it would be lovely to have an audience. there are comfy
seats nearby, ebisu sushi and the exhibit of danish furniture is
quite good!

i'll be inspired to do more eno-esque airport soundscapes.

celloly, zoe