Re:M13 has arrived

Hey buddy!
The eventide has a great sound,thats the one i used at the Cologne
festival,it still has some issues though like when you change patches
while using the expression pedal the transition is not very smooth and
sometimes it can even have loud jumps that could blow your speakers
depending how youve programmed certain parameters,but this should not
happen ive reported this to eventide so i hope they implement some sort of
limiter in their new o.s. update.However the sound is fantastic!
However There is no post effect to work with its looper,you either use
their delays or their looper.
Ill be posting the live performance soon so you can see it in action.Thats
the first time i used it!
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom