Re: AW: elec gtr setup - to simplify

here is an interesting interview with EVH about tone and stomp box
issue,that guy keeps amplifying instead of simplyfying try to convince
that guy to use a laptop and he will dump all his amps on ya!
but hes also deaf;-D

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=7iLIZLDH1AQ&feature=related

Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom